Clinell Clean Indicator Notes Red Pack of 4x 250 Sheet Notepads
Clear, highly-visible indicators which show whether or not a room, surface or piece of equipment is clean. Eye catching and easy to read. It is not always possible to clean equipment immediately after use and this means that there is a risk of items not being decontaminated between patients. The red Clinell Clean Indicator Notes provide a visible sign that an item must be cleaned before reuse. Developed in conjunction with Guy's & St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, Clinell Clean Indicator products allow healthcare professionals to see at a glance whether something has been cleaned.
Clinell Clean Indicator range is ideal for use on reusable and mobile patient contact equipment: Commodes, Hoists, Thermometers, Porta nebuliser machines - IV drip counters/stands, Ultrasound equipment, Blood glucose monitors, Emergency trolleys, Pulse oximeter equipment, Couches/trolleys, Procedure trolley/tray, Enteral feeding pumps - Syringe drivers, ECG machines, Weighing scales, Bedpan moulds, Electric fans, Auroscopes/patella hammers, Specialist equipment.
- Indicator Notes to fill out and attach prior to or after disinfection, to show that the equipment has been or needs to be sanitised.
- Supplied in boxes of 1000 notes, each containing four pads of 250 notes.
- Notes have a no-residue adhesive back for attaching to equipment.
- Colour: Red - I need to be Cleaned
- Pack of 1000 (4x Pads of 250 Notes)