Softmed Disposable Antimicrobial Medical Curtain With Mesh Medium 4.5x2.3m
The Softmed Disposable Curtain range has a fresh, clean appearance and provides effective infection prevention and control. Softmed Disposable Curtains are manufactured from high quality, durable and recyclable non-woven polypropylene fabric. Incorporating an eyelet design for easy loading to existing glider hooks, these curtains are quick and simple to change and have a low environmental impact. They are a convenient disposable curtain that provides a better environment for the patient during their hospital stay.
Softmed Disposable Curtains are equipped with an antimicrobial additive, providing staff, patients, and visitors privacy, protection, and other benefits. The antimicrobial protection infused into the product helps prevent the proliferation of product-damaging microbes that may otherwise shorten its lifespan. Stain and odour-causing microbes are also reduced, helping to keep the product fresher and cleaner in-between changing. Importantly, the antimicrobial additive technology does not wash off or wear away, and will continually inhibit potentially harmful microbes that make contact with the surface of the Medical Disposable Curtains.
- Suitable for: Recovery, ICU, Day Surgeries, Emergency Department, Burn Unit, Dialysis Unit, Medical Centres, and any other healthcare facilities that use privacy curtains.
- Inhibits and reduces bacterial growth
- Self-auditing labels with unique identification numbers for traceability
- Fire retardant
- Mesh top version available for enhanced airflow
- Reduced laundering and staff safety issues
- Quick changeover, if required between patients in isolation rooms, or get heavily soiled
- 100% polypropylene and can be recycled
- Priced per Each Curtain
- With Mesh
- Size: Medium 4.5x2.3m
- Colours Available: Blue Cream Grey, Latte, Lilac and Teal
- Softmed Disposable Curtains are tested to the latest Australian and International Standards
- BS 5867-2: 2008 Type B – Flammability requirements specification – Fabrics for curtains, drapes and window blinds.
- ISO 20743:2021 Textiles — Determination of antibacterial activity of textile products
- AS 2755.2-1985 Textile fabrics — Burning behaviour, Part 2: Measurement of flame spread properties of vertically oriented specimens
- AATCC 100: 2019 - Test Method for Antibacterial Finishes on Textile Materials